All natural. Hand Made. Quality Workmanship. Provides the best experience. Comes equipped with our premium blade, an ash wood snath (handle) and all other accessories required for maintenance and sharpening.
Scythe Kit Premium
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Premium Scythe Kit is a notch above all other kits we have in stock. The kit is packed with all the necessary stuff to get you started
- Premium Blade– 55 cm all purpose blade suitable for mowing wheat, paddy, barseem, jowar, green fodder and a host of other crops
- Wooden Snath – Hand picked ash wood crafted with finesse. Add to that an all wooden ergonomic grip. Comes in two parts which can be easily assembled using an aluminum bracket.
- Grain Cradle- Four curved ribs and three vertical posts assembled to form a fan like attachment that supports, sweeps and lays the crop in neat rows. All wood body
- Maintenance Kit– Peening Jig with two caps and a hammer. Useful for cold shaping and thinning out the blade’s edge. Watch this video for more details on what is peening and how it is done
- Sharpening Kit- One Synthetic stone, One Natural Stone and a Stone holder for honing your blade and keeping it razor sharp. Click here and here to watch tutorials
- Tool Kit– The bundle of small tools needed for assembly and upkeep of your scythe. Contains 1 attachment ring, 1 L bracket, 1 allen key, spanner, nuts and bolts